Tuesday 26 September 2006

NEW SECTION: SCREENING LOG

My Movie Checklist

Taking inspiration from my good pal Capt. Whiggles I have decided to set-up another new section called the “Screening Log”. See Michael's screening log at(http://whiggles.landofwhimsy.com/movies/)

Essentially, these entries will act as an archive for every film I have watched since Tuesday 26/09/2006. So it is hoped in time a record will be built up, acting as a quick reference guide to the films I have seen and my thoughts on them.

I shall give each film a rating out of five and include basic reference details - such as the film’s director, the country of its origin and its date of release – to assist those interested in seeking out the film. Time constraints permitting I will also include a few lines on each film by way offering a very quick evaluation of the film in question. If an entry is for a film I have watched before the title will be preceded with (*).

Where applicable I shall include links to reviews, features, essays etc that I have written on particular films and this aspect of the Screening Log will be continually updated.
Please note: I intend to maintain this section as much as time and inclination allow. Therefore, for the purpose of clarity it is worth acknowledging that the date upon which I screened any given film may sometimes differ from the corresponding post’s publish date.

If you would like any further information on any of these films please leave a comment detailing your query. Likewise please feel free to share your own thoughts and ideas on this section or the entries therein.

Regards

The Count

No comments: