Thursday 16 April 2009

INTO THE BLU!

After much speculation and discussion at chez Fosco, the good lady and I have joined the high-definition digital age. This historic move comes courtesy of our newly purchased UK PlayStation 3 bundled with HDMI cable, THE DARK KNIGHT Blu-ray and LITTLE BIG PLANET.

To accompany my new high-definition media player I picked up the Official Sony PS3 Remote Control and Blu-ray releases of KING KONG (2005), 2001: A SPACE ODYSSEY, A CLOCKWORK ORANGE and FULL METAL JACKET.

I'll probably sell LITTLE BIG PLANET as I'm treating my PS3 as a dedicated Blu-ray player. I'll also have to dig out my duplicated SD DVDs for sale as a new format inevitably means double-dipping on certain titles such as THE DARK KNIGHT and A CLOCKWORK ORANGE.

No doubt several other titles will find their way to our welcoming abode before long.

No comments: