Friday 7 August 2009

Wii Sports Resort - High Scores Rankings

Since picking up Wii Sports Resort a couple of weeks ago, it has become the game I play the most on Wii. I've already had some memorable moments playing with family and friends - the game is going to be a riot come Christmas time!

For a bit of fun and to provide a challenge single-player wise, I am going to a keep note of my high scores in several of the events. Hopefully, this will inspire me to keep plugging away at the game to better my performance. Naturally, this also opens the door for others to post their high scores as a further way in which to prolong the enjoyment of this fantastic game.

Event: Wakeboarding
Difficulty: Beginner
High Score: 1315Comments: Not one of my preferred event if I'm honest. There just doesn't seem to be that much to it and the controls are hit and miss for me. Plus it doesn't do much for your confidence when the girlfriend sets a seemingly unbeatable high score on her second go of the game. More practice needed.

Event: Dog Frisbee
Difficulty: Beginner (Manual Throwing Style)
Score: 1000Comments: Dog Frisbee may appear quite shallow on first glance but it is one of the most accurate and rewarding event in Wii Sports Resort. The Wii Motion Control support is obvious and it is truly immersive as it makes you feel like you really are in control of the frisbee. The dogs are really cute too.

I'll be updating my high scores for other applicable events and providing more photos in the future.

Feel free to leave a comment with your own high scores.

No comments: