Thursday 3 June 2010

GAMING GUILTY PLEASURE

I've recently taken out a free 21-day trial with Boomerang as there is just too many games that pass me by and a wallet that can't afford to buy 2, 3 games a month when the quality/enjoyment factor is unknown. Plus often I just want to try a game before I commit the £30, £40 to purchase it, having got plenty of rarely played games gathering dust on my shelf.

I wanted to know if anyone out there have had experience with this company or another like it and what their thoughts are on game rentals (cost effective, waste of money, good service/bad service etc). Please feel free to also add recommendations for games I should check out both old and new.

I've really indulged myself with the 'guilty pleasure' of a TV tie-in title as my first rental - LOST: The Video Game! Hey, I'm currently working my way through the show and thought as it's free let's take a risk, lol!

No comments: