Wednesday 23 June 2010

VIDEO GAME RENTALS

Sent back Lost: The video game to boomerang yesterday and got an email today to say they received it. Hopefully, my next game will be dispatched today, if so that is a very impressive turnaround. Today is the last day of 21 day free trial and whilst other diversions (World Cup mainly) has meant I only rented one game during that time and in truth I barely played Lost: The video game, I'm going to upgrade to the monthly membership (1 game per month for about £3-£3.50) and try out some other games in the coming months.

In regards to Lost: The video game, I thought this game captured some of the TV Show's mood and atmosphere but I didn't really find the time or feel compelled to play it for very long. I also thought the controls were quite clunky and the game environments a little 'buggy'. The lack of trophies was also a slight disappointment but I realise this is an old game. Might re-rent it another time but want to try some other games such as Battlefield Bad Company 2, Dante's Inferno/God of War and Super Street Fighter IV first.

What have other people been renting lately?

No comments: